ESK Superstore in Courtland’s Road is launching the start of its annual Christmas extravaganza with a huge celebration day on Saturday November 23.
Guests include Stephen Lloyd MP, Mayor Councillor Mike Thompson, and Christina Eubank, President of the Eastbourne Chamber of Commerce.
Managing Director Bob Beevis said, ‘I always like to do everything BIGGER and BETTER than anyone or anywhere else – and this year is no exception.
‘I can guarantee a truly magical and spectacular time, and there is so much to see and do both for children and adults.’
Here is the timetable:
– 9-10am Mother Christmas will be in store to have Breakfast with the children. You need to book this in advance as spaces are limited – call 01323 416916.
It really is ‘A Dream Come True’ because children – who must be accompanied by an adult – will be treated to a lovely breakfast including fruit and cereal, play various games, have the chance to make their own Christmas cards, have their photographs taken with the animals outside the store, and receive a present from Father Christmas in his spectacular animated Grotto.
Cost is £10 per child – this is a wonderful Christmas present for your child, so book today!
This is also available other days in the run-up to Christmas – again call 01323 416916 for all enquiries.
– 10.30am is the launch of Christmas at ESK with Father Christmas in-store with his Grotto – an unbelievable experience. Cost for the grotto – and to receive a quality present – £5.
– A stunning nativity scene outside the store – these include real reindeer, donkey, calf, goat and lambs. Don’t miss them – the kids will love it!
– THE most wonderful Christmas displays, presents and gifts to buy. We have the most extensive Christmas stock for all families and individuals.
– There will also be rides for kids and candyfloss on offer throughout the day.
Bob added, ‘At ESK we also like to do our bit for charity, and members of Eastbourne AM Rotary Club will be bag packing all day to raise funds for SASBAH – the Sussex Association of Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus.
‘Those packing include the Mayor, MP and President of the Eastbourne Chamber of Commerce.’
ESK is open every day in the run-up to December 25. The grotto is open weekends until the school holidays when Father Christmas will then be there EVERY single day.